Friday, July 10, 2015

Sunsets by the sea. Magic I say.



I always liked the sunsets.
Not that I pay much attention to it on a daily basis.

But if I go by the sea - I like watching sunsets.


Like these over the tiny village of Primosten, Croatia.








Or nearby Kornati islands.





Nice.

What I find interesting about this place is that people go watch the sunset at the cemetery.
By the church.
It is the highest spot at the village.




It is very quiet.
Candles, sun setting and then moon on the other side.

This is my definition of resting in peace :).
(Apart from the nosy tourists...)





I would climb up here every evening.
There is a nice restaurant near by.
Well many, actually.
Primosten is rather small.

But very, very charming.

  




Very very nice.



I should have settled by the sea...

...

No comments: