Thursday, July 2, 2015

The bucket list. First of many...


Decided to make a bucket list of places I plan, have arranged or wish to go.

San Marino all the way to Southern Italy, then Greece - Athens and Amorgos are the first to be explored.
I am mediterranean soul.
My favorite color is blue with splash of green.
I like painted ceilings, stone, carved wood.
Old paths.
History.
Try to avoid politics when and if possible.
Have really heavy temper.
And I just adore sun and the sea.
So, this list does not come as a surprise.

San Marino.


Locorotondo, Ostuni, Polignano a Mare .... Apuglia.




Alberoblello, Apuglia.



Street food in Bari. Maria's sgagliozze.

                      




  



Amorgos, Greece.







Truth to be told, the list from above is set for this year, 2015.
Early August, Italy and beginning of October Greece.
We will see...

From here we continue to the following...

Milos, Greece.




Folegandros, Greece.




Crete, Greece.







Rome.





Barcelona, Spain.





Sevilla, Spain.




Cordoba, Spain.



Priego de Cordoba...well Andalusia in general...


And after that?
Portugal.


Starting with Lisboa.. then , who knows.







Formentera, Spain.








Rajastan, India.













The Great Wall of China.





Al Batra, Jordan.











Morocco.









Machu Picchu, Peru.







Eastern Islands.



Georgia. Europe not USA :).











Cuba.












Zanzibar, Namibia, Kenya.































Isla de Socotra, Yemen

Hehe,
My friends are right.
I am the Jungle Jane.


Maybe I should read this book.


....

No comments: