Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hiding in a park. Hyde Park.




I was hiding in this park one Saturday.
Decided to take a day for myself.
Shut off the phone.
Did some shopping on the way in Oxford St.



This park is enormous.
Stretches all the way from Marble Arch.




The weather was crap that day.
Since I was staying near the British Museum, I decided to take a walk to the park.
Turned out to be 4,5 hours walk.
Since I went all the way to South Kensington.
But I loved it.
I am a freak when it comes to walking.

Just a few people I came across.
Joggers.
Some army personnel in fancy suits.



There are residents actually in the park.



Flora.





 Fauna.






Places to sit, rest and enjoy the scenery.





 



Memorials.
To Princes Diana and random citizens.


  
  


The lake.

  

  




Greenery everywhere you look.
This park is huge.





Royal Albert Hall when you reach South Kensington.






 Quiet day that was.
And I walked all the way back.

  

Takes half an hour by car actually.
But I would do it again.


.....................




No comments: